Saturday, March 5, 2011

Full Review on Everything I Have Just Tried

Well first I wanted to start off saying that I haven't forgotten about you all while I was away, I just been on hiatus. Anyway I told you all that I would give a full review on the products I have used after a significant amount of time so the reviews are as follows:






Queen Helene's Cholesterol Conditioning Cream




I love this conditioner! It has become one of my staples, I like to add Peppermint Oil, Olive Oil, and glycerin which adds to the wonderful. The first time I tried it I wasn't sure if I liked it on hair because it made it feel hard. After when I got back in the shower to wash it out my hair had drank it up and was really soft. I just recently went to Sallys to purchase the big tub of it seen above!









Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Shampoo



I love, love love this shampoo!! For the past couple of years I have been looking for a replacement to CON in the green bottle and I can finally say I found it! This shampoo lathers great on the hair doesn't strip it and my hair feel so soft like I deep conditioned. I'm glad I bought an extra bottle of this stuff cause I hear it is going fast.





ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo






I have used this a few times to clarify my hair, it doesn't strip the hair like regular clarifying shampoos. And after I use it my hair feels soft and moist that I don't need to follow up with my regular shampoo. Most definitely a keeper!!

I will come back with more reviews of some of the other products I have tried... HHJ =]













No comments:

Post a Comment