Sunday, January 30, 2011

Got Another Shampoo... Mill Creek's Biotene H-24 Natural Shampoo with Biotin and Peptides


The product promises Thicker, Fuller Hair Naturally. It has both Biotin and Peptides in it, something that I know a lot of women on hair care boards love. I will plan on trying this tomorrow when I do my wash. This shampoo also comes together with a conditioner and a scalp Emulsion with Biotin in it. GNC does however sell the shampoo and conditioner seperately which is what I bought. This IS a protein based shampoo and the Conditioner is protein based as well. So if you are protein sensitive I probably wouldn't reccomend you use this product. And also for some reason I am feeling like there are a few different formulations of this product going around I will list the ingredients that are on the bottle that I have purchased.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Aloe Vera Gel, Decyl Polyglucose, Glycerin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Cocamidopropyl Betaine(Coconut Oil), Pathenol(Provitamin B5), Biotin, Retinyl Palmitate(Vitamin A), Clotsfoot Extract, Yarrow Extract, Rosemary Extract, Sage Extract, Nettles Extract, Birch Leaf Extract, Horsetail Extract, Calcium Panthothenate, Inositol, Asorbic Acid(Vitamin C) Citric Acid, Cysteine HCL, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexlglycerin, Caprylyly Glycol, Essential Oils. pH balanced.
These are how the ingredients appear on my bottle, I have seen ingredient list floating around of this shampoo that have Sulfates in it, Hydrolyzed Keratin along with the Hydrolyzed Collagen, and Hydrolyzed DNA and RNA. I don't know if this company has changed the ingredients on this product or if there are two formulations floating around or what. With these companies you just never know. I will be giving this product a try to see how I like it and if I do like it since it is a protein based shampoo I would alternate it with my Shea Moisture ORSB Moisture Rentention Shampoo. Not sure as of yet what I will do with the Neutrogena Shampoo I have... *sigh* I was doing so good with my Pjism and now I have started it back up. I am going to make this promise to myself that this is the last new product I try and will only spend money on my staple products that I know worked for my hair... But I will be back with my review later on this week....Till next time.... HHJ

No comments:

Post a Comment