Friday, January 7, 2011

Wash Day and Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo


I just wanted to start this blog post off by saying, I promise you I am not reverting back to product junkie ways. I am just tweaking my regimen and if I find something better than what I am using sticking to the new product. Anyways I am four months post so about 16 weeks post relaxer, and after finding out that the ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo is actually a clarifying shampoo I knew I had to look for something else. Now I was using V05 shampoos and yes that was working but after awhile of using that shampoo my hair started to feel dry no matter what I put on it and my scalp would itch. I had been looking at the Neutrogena shampoo for some time, but never had the guts to try it. I guess because it didn't seem like to be a lot of shampoo for the price. But a few days ago I decided to pick up a bottle and try it. So after deep conditioning with ORS Hair Mayo on dry hair, I did my once a month clarification with ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo, and shampooed with the Neutrogena Triple Moisture. And once again it was one of those things where I felt like a creamy shampoo...? Yeah right!! But this shampoo really did feel good on hair, it felt like I was lathering up with a conditioner! I really liked this shampoo, and when I rinsed it out of my hair it still felt soft! I will be trying this a few more times before I make a decision on it. I then deep conditioned with ORS Replenishing Conditioner (Yes please scold me now for the over protein usuage), rinsed and detangled, applied Herbal Essence LTR Leave in and GVP Silk Infusion. I then braided my hair in four cornrows and don't plan on taking them down till Sunday to rock a braidout. I plan on relaxing sometime next week. HHJ :]

No comments:

Post a Comment