Wednesday, September 22, 2010

V05 Shampoo


I used this Sunday for my first wash since getting a relaxer. I first detangled my hair with conditioner in it and then washed my hair with V05 Free Me Fressia Moisturizing Shampoo and a hand full of baking soda to kind of clarify my hair. I then shampooed my hair with just the shampoo. I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo, some people don't like it but I love it! Yes it does have sulfates in it, but frankly when using it I didn't even notice. My hair felt clean and not stripped at all. I know women on hair care sites rant and rave about V05 conditoners for co-washes but I feel this shampoo does get slept on. The good thing about it is the price it goes on sell almost everywhere so stocking up on it isn't that hard to do. I have like 4 bottles of the shampoo now since it was on sale at Walgreens for 79 cents. I can say I will be adding this to my revamped up regimen. Anyway, after shampooing I deep conditioned for 25 minutes with Moisture Maniac by Bed Head, I love this conditioner, just don't love the price. But since I am cutting down on products I should be able to manage to get this one. But still paying 20.00 and up for a bottle of conditioner is kind of steep, but I shall see. After deep conditoning I rinsed out in the shower and then applied more conditioner to detangle under the running water. I dried my hair using the turbie twist (love this by the way). Applied Infusium 23 Leave in Treatment and sealed with GVP Silk Infusion. My hair was sooooo soft!! I didn't have to moisturize for 2 days!! The stuff I have tried out so far are keepers. I will keep you posted HHJ!!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you can find the Moisture Maniac and other Tigi products on discount at Marshalls, TJ Maxx or Ross. I got a ton of Giovanni stuff there (1 liter bottles of conditioner for $12) and I stay in Marshalls for my Chi Silk Infusion and Keratin Mist. I also got a great solid ceramic flat iron with adjustable temperature contol for $30 at Marshalls. The bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tineybean I will have to check out Tjmaxxs to see what they have! =]

    ReplyDelete