Sunday, September 12, 2010

Officially Waist Length!

I got my hair relaxed yesterday at the salon at about 17 weeks post. And I am happy to say that I am waist length now!! I feel after this I am going to continue to grow my hair out as long as it will grow. Also I am in the makings of simplifying my regimen down and cutting out a lot of steps. As my hair gets longer I am getting to the point where I feel all the extra steps like pre pooing(something I never really did anyway) and moisturizing and sealing everyday don't seem that necessary. I feel the simpler the better, because I don't feel like spending all day on my hair nor do I want to be breaking the bank buying expensive products. So I am going to be giving V05 a try, most of their products you can get anywhere and they usually go on sale for a pretty reasonable price. I will be giving their shampoo a try, since I like their conditioner a lot for cowashing I will see if I feel the same way about their shampoo. I will be giving you a review of the new regimen once I compile it and try it out for some weeks but on that note... Yay waist length!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching your goal. I can't wait until I get to my goal. Inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone! And LaQT you will reach your goal in no time! =]

    ReplyDelete