Sunday, October 31, 2010

Loving GVP's Reformulation of Nexxus Humectress

So awhile back I tried GVP's original Nexxus Humectress and I absolutely hated it! It gave no slip and didn't moisturize worth anything. I was left wondering what all the hype was surrounding it and left with a bottle of conditioner that I hated (which luckily got accidentaly knocked into the toilet.). Like a year after that trial Nexxus reformulated the ingredients to the conditioner and I waited for Sally's GVP version to reformulate theirs to match Nexxus. I was apprehensive to get it, but I bought it and fell in love! I use it as both a rinse out conditioner on the weeks I don't do a deep condition, and as a deep conditioner. And both times my hair has a lot of slip and has a nice moisture to it. This is one product I am glad the company decided to change the ingredients to.

No comments:

Post a Comment