Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dr. Bonner's Peppermint Bar Soap Review


So I know everyone rants about the liquid form of this soap, but I don't really hear much about the bar form of this soap. I have been looking for a bar soap that will clean my skin without stripping it, and also wanted to try something on the natural side as well. I was on Hairlista's forum and I seen one of the member used Peppermint soap, and wanted to give it a try. I was using African Black Soap, but when I use it continuously it starts to burn my skin. Anyway Dr. Bonner's Peppermint soap smells really nice! As soon as you lather it on your skin the smell just comes at you. Personally I like the smell, others might not depending on how you feel about Peppermint. I feel the scent is a plus when you wake up early in the morning and have that groggy feel it kind of wakes you up a bit. I also like the tingle you get on your skin when you use it. It makes me feel clean, refreshed, and the leaves the skin soft. All in all I really like this soap and just bought two more bars of it today. So I am thinking this will be a staple soap for me. The bar also comes in Tea Tree, Sweet Almond, and Lavender. It is sold for around 3 or 4 dollars at Health Food Stores, Target, and other Grocery and drugs stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment